It is common to hear from girls that they are looking for their prince on a white horse. But not all single girls are desperately looking for him. Some really enjoy their love status and enjoy cultivating their own happiness. Of course, this does not mean that girls give up on men and love in general, but they also know that they should not put their lives on hold until Mr Right arrives. Maybe you need a reminder of why it’s nice to be free and why you should be happy to be single. Here’s a short list of the pros and cons of single status.
- You can flirt without feeling guilty. You can respond to the flirtation of the charming guy who steals your eyes, without feeling any conscience at all. Single status entitles you to unlimited fun and non-binding flirting.
- You do not have to fake an orgasm. You do not have to fake an orgasm just to boost one’s self-esteem. It is no secret that many women constantly pretend to have an orgasm just to make their partner happy. When you are single, the only happiness you have to commit to is only yours.
- You are not forced to compromise. You do not have to celebrate a New Year’s holiday with some of his friends, and unknown to you, just because you were with your friends last year. You should not miss a crazy women’s night because you have already arranged a meeting with him or a birthday or something like that. When you are single, the good thing is that you compromise only with yourself.
- You are completely free from the fear of infidelity and a broken heart. When you are single, the good thing is that you do not bother with these things, just because you simply have nothing to fear. You do not spend a single second thinking about whether he will fall into temptation and cheat on you with another girl.
- Only you decide if your neckline is too deep and the skirt too short. Your sex appeal and choice of clothes is not a cause for debate, but for many compliments from secrets, old and new fans. When you are not in a relationship, you have the freedom to be sexy, seductive and charming, without being afraid of whether anyone is concerned about it.
- You are free to skip waxing and still feel great. On winter days, shaving and waxing are options that you can freely give up without later regretting it.
- You can be moody and quiet without being falsely accused of having PMS. If you are not spoken to simply, you can just keep quiet without giving unnecessary explanations. Silence is sometimes wonderful right?
You have the freedom to go out in a male company. When you are single, you have the freedom to go out in the company of men without being a cause for quarrel, without becoming a target of accusatory looks, etc. You are free to go out with whomever you want and as much as you want.
- Ultimately it will help you make the best choice for your potential partner.
- You can go out, have fun, dance without constantly looking at your watch. Freedom is the best thing when you are not in a relationship. You have no questions like “Where have you been?”, “Who?” Or “When did you get home?” With single status you have complete freedom to think only about yourself and how to have a great time at a party.
- You create happy moments on your own. When you love yourself, when you take care of your well-being, so you can be convinced that you are on the right path to happiness.
- You do not witness the jealous outbursts that you allegedly caused.
- When you are single, it is good that you do not have to suffer jealous outbursts from anyone. Jealousy can seriously damage relationships and kill mood. When you are single you do not have to pay attention to everything you do and be constantly in convulsions due to someone’s unfounded jealousy.
- You do not have to spend energy and time to change someone’s bad habits. You have the opportunity to direct all your energy to yourself, to your personal change, to becoming a better person.
- You are single because you are convinced that it is better to be alone than with the wrong person. A troubled relationship would only erase the smile from your face and make you feel more lonely than when you were really alone.
- You are free to spread your wings and enjoy the spontaneity. When you are in a relationship, spontaneity acquires a completely new meaning, so when you are single you can experience spontaneity in the true sense of the word.
- Being happy with single status means that you are a strong independent person. Being happy even when you are not in a relationship shows that you know how to enjoy your life and that your happiness does not depend on others.