When a person experiences an asthma attack, their airways are swollen and inflamed. They have to be in perfect shape if we want air to move freely through them. When they have problems, the person also experiences problems with breathing, wheezing as well as coughing.
These are among the most common triggers of asthma attack:
- Inhaling dry and cold air
- Upper respiratory infections
- Tobacco smoke
- Dust mites, pollen, mold and pets
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Doctors usually give people with asthma inhalers to use, but they’re full of steroids which are actually chemicals that cause different side-effects like nosebleeds, sore throat, inflamed mouth, as well as a fungal infection called oral thrush that causes the appearance of soreness and redness in the mouth, but also white patches.
One thing you can try is to cure asthma naturally! It means you’re using a healthy diet and you’re controlling a health problem at the same time. A study performed by the University of Maryland Medical Center, choline and vitamin A (beta-carotene) can help you control asthma. Both of these are present in carrot juice!
This healthy juice also contains vitamin C that improves your lungs and helps you against infections. Celery and carrots are among the best foods that can help you increase the levels of vitamin C inside your body in a natural way!
Anti-Asthma Carrot Juice Recipe
- 2 or 3 cups of spinach leaves
- 8 pieces of carrots
Use a good juicer to extract the juice from the spinach and the carrots. You should drink it 15 minutes after you’ve extracted it.
When your asthma attacks are frequent, you can drink it from 2 to 3 times every day.
Here Are Also Some Other Beneficial Home Remedies That Can Help You Cure Asthma Attacks:
- Take 5-6 cloves and boil them in some water combined with 1 teaspoon of honey. It will help you alleviate coughing instantly.
- Take 2-3 garlic cloves and boil them in ¼ of a cup of milk. All of the congestion from your lungs will be gone with the help of this mixture!
- Combine 1 pinch of black pepper, ½ a glass of water and 1 teaspoon of honey. Boil all of this. Drink it 2 times every day.
- Turmeric is also abundant in antibiotic properties. Just boil a pinch of turmeric with 1 glass of water and drink this mixture twice every day.