Does it often happen to you when you look at your watch to see the number 11 or do you feel attracted by a string like 11.11? Maybe this happens to you often, in different places, at the moment when you look at some bills, car registrations or similar? This is not a coincidence, but this is a call to action from the universe that wants to tell you to change the ones that follow you and the spiritual awakening that is ahead of you. The number 11 is a special number in the universe and in numerology.
The number 11 is a special number in numerology and is associated with positive virtues such as spirituality, sensitivity, patience, honesty, intuition. This number is considered an ideal number. The other name of the number 11 is also the Main number because it has a special celestial vibration that allows dreams and wishes to come true more easily. It is also believed that the number 11 is the number of spiritual awakening and symbolizes the expansion of consciousness.
The 11th day of the 11th month are also considered special numbers. It is a very special number because its vibration becomes stronger. 1111 is the number of celestial beings, and they use this number to be able to communicate with us, to help us walk on the right path and lead us to a brighter future. Because of this, the number 1111 is associated with walking our path and vibrating the frequency of our desires and dreams.
How to reach this frequency at 11:11?
In order to reach the frequency 11:11, it is necessary to make a very simple ritual and pay attention to the things that you want to happen in your life.
This November is a time to reflect on your past, to embrace your present, and to learn how to embrace and embark on new journeys. You need to release the thoughts that are holding you back in your endeavors and move forward with a smile. Synchronize the desires of your mind with the desires of your heart, because it is time to fill your being with positivity.
Procedures for practicing the ritual
This ritual is most important to do on the 11th day of the 11th month, if possible at 11:11 am, but if you are not able to do the ritual at that time, you can do it at any time of the day.
1. Take a pen and a piece of paper and write for exactly 11 minutes without pausing or lowering the pen. Write down on the sheet all the things that make you happy, whether it is about past experiences or your wishes for the future. Write without interruption.
2. Now look at what you have written and underline the words, feelings and activities that make you happy. Focus on them.
3. From the underlined words, select 3 that best match your current situation and write them down separately. Then put your palm on your heart and repeat: I allow myself to feel .. I allow myself to do .. to have more of this positive energy in my life that starts right now.
4. Once you are done with this, devote 11 minutes to meditation and visualize what your life would look like when your wishes came true. Put your focus on joy and pleasure.
5. Now, write on a piece of paper in one sentence what you want to experience in your life. This will help you to send your precise desire into the universe. Here is an example:
– My wish is to have a peaceful life that will be synchronized with my soul
– My goal is to find the love of my life, to appreciate it, to build a happy life with it
– My goal is to succeed in my professional life and to advance in my career
Your intentions may be of a different nature, the only thing that matters is to be positive. Make this your ritual and read the sentence every day.
Finally, show gratitude to the universe and to what you believe in for the help it provides in your life.